OPINUM understands your need for online privacy and knows that privacy is also an important issue for you. That is why we do our best to respect your privacy.
This Policy contains, among other things, information about the Data that OPINUM collects, as well as how we process that Personal Data. It also describes how you can control how we use your Information.
If you have any questions or comments about this document, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
OPINUM, with its registered office at Rue Emile Francqui, 6 bte 4 - 1435 Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgium and registered at the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises under the number 0561.807.172, assumes the role of Data Controller regarding the Personal Data collected via the website.
In its capacity as Controller, OPINUM is responsible for ensuring that the processing of the Data complies with the applicable data protection legislation, and more specifically with the General Data Protection Regulation (referred to as "GDPR") and the Belgian Law of 30 July 2018.
Types of Data Collected
OPINUM may collect and process the following Personal Data:
- Identity and Contact Information: last name, first name, date of birth (if applicable), email address, phone number, home address (if applicable), title (if applicable), country, company name, job title, social media handles, and information submitted to us via your account (e.g., Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn).
- Career information (recruitment): Rresume, academic records, work history, professional references, data from professional assessments, technical and personality questionnaires, hobbies and sports.
OPINUM also automatically collects the following information through cookies, log files and technical identifiers:
- IP address of the requesting computer;
- Mobile Device ID; and
- Web browser type;
- Browser preferences;
- Date and time of access
- Volume of data transferred;
- Access status
- Website from which access is made;
- Computer's operating system;
- Domain name of the Internet service provider;
- Duration of the visit to the website;
- Pages viewed;
- Language of navigation.
The information mentioned above cannot be used to identify you. This information is technically necessary in order to provide you with the appropriate website content that you have requested and cannot be avoided when using the Internet. In order to provide us with relevant information about your activity on the Website, we evaluate this anonymous information statistically to optimize the Website's presence and the underlying technology.
We invite you to consult our Cookies Policy for more details.
Data collection Method
This Data is collected in the following cases:
- When you contact us (whether via form or not);
- When you subscribe to our newsletter;
- When you register to our events;
- For any request for information/quotation;
- When you make a purchase and provide your billing information;
- When you submit Customer Data or your User Profile, we process that information on behalf of your Organization in accordance with the Data Processing Agreement;
- From your browser or mobile device about your use of the Sites and the Service;
- Through third parties, such as service providers, social networks, advertising networks and marketing agencies, or service integrations when you use third party integrations;
- During the recruitment process.
Purposes of Data Collection
OPINUM collects your Data for the following purposes:
- To respond to your requests for information, whether or not via a contact form, or for any quote request. If you contact us, we keep a record of your correspondence or comments, including your personal information;
The legal basis for this processing is the execution of a pre-contractual measure.
- To manage your subscription to our newsletter. The aim is to inform you punctually of our news and the evolution of our products and services;
The legal basis of this treatment is your consent.
- To manage your account. When you register, we use your personal information to give you access to our services, as well as to authenticate and interact with you;
The legal basis for this processing is your consent.
- To send you marketing or advertising communications about our services;
The lawful basis for this processing is our legitimate interest.
- For the negotiation, conclusion and performance of a contract and the provision of our services;
The legal basis for this processing is the performance of the contract.
- For the organization and management of events;
The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest, once your consent has been given to register for an event.
- For the management and improvement of our Services and Site;
The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest.
- For the processing of job applications;
The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest and legal obligation.
Length of Data retention Data
Except when a longer retention period is required or justified (i) by law or (ii) by compliance with other legal or regulatory obligations, OPINUM shall retain your Personal Data only for as long as it is necessary to achieve and fulfill the purposes as described above, subject to a longer retention period that will be justified by OPINUM's legitimate interest.
When OPINUM no longer needs your Data, it will be deleted or anonymized when deletion is not possible. In this case, OPINUM will isolate and store it securely until deletion is possible.
The Data will be stored on servers held by OPINUM SA under public law, rue Emile Francqui, B-1435 Mont-Saint-Guibert.
Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
The databases in which your data is stored are protected against unauthorized access. Third Parties acting on behalf of OPINUM may have access to OPINUM's records. These Third Parties only have access to this data to enable them to complete their assignments for OPINUM.
We may, however, need to disclose your personal data to comply with any law, regulation, legal process or governmental request that requires us to do so, as well as to enforce our terms and conditions, detect or resolve fraud or security issues, or protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users, you or any member of the public.
We use and share anonymous data with third parties to improve our sites and service.
OPINUM respects the privacy rights and interests of individuals.
To this end, OPINUM will take reasonable physical, technical and organizational precautions to prevent (i) unauthorized access to your Data, (ii) loss, falsification, destruction or alteration of your Data, and (iii) accidental disclosure to third parties, and any other unauthorized processing of your Data.
Regarding the processing of your Data, you have the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to consult your Data at any time and free of charge;
- Right of rectification: you have the right to complete or update your Data;
- Right to erasure: If you no longer wish your Data to be processed and you qualify for the right to erasure, we will delete your Data from our database. In this context, OPINUM will nevertheless inform you that certain services are no longer accessible or can no longer be provided;
- Right to limit the processing of your Data;
- Right to the portability of your Data;
- Right to object to the processing of your Data for the purpose of prospecting.
If you wish to exercise your privacy rights, please contact email@example.com by e-mail or send us a letter to OPINUM, Rue Emile Francqui, 6 Bt 4, 1435 Mont-Saint-Guibert.
If you are not satisfied with the way OPINUM has handled your questions or comments, or if you have any complaints about the way OPINUM has handled your Data, you may file a complaint with the DPA: Rue de la presse, 35, 1000 Brussels or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The website may contain hyperlinks to other websites. When you click on one of these links, you may be redirected to another website or Internet source, which may collect information about you via cookies or other technologies. OPINUM has no responsibility or liability for or control over those other websites or Internet resources or their collection, use and distribution of your Data. You should check the privacy policies of those other websites and Internet sources to determine whether they are acting in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
OPINUM reserves the right to modify this Policy in order to comply with the requirements of privacy legislation or in order to adapt it to its practices. In this regard, it is particularly recommended that you regularly consult the website and the relevant page on which the Policy is reproduced, to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These provisions shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Belgium, which shall be the sole governing law in the event of any dispute.
Any dispute that cannot be settled amicably within a period not exceeding one month from the date of its occurrence, which period may be extended by mutual agreement, may be brought before the French-speaking Courts and Tribunals of the judicial district of Nivelles, which shall have sole jurisdiction.